“Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Instant Housecall collects limited, non-personally identifying information when you use its services including the dates and times of your sessions, network settings, and your service requests. We use this information to enable remote support sessions, to let your Service Provider provide services to you, to set up connections between you and your Service Provider, and to let you view your session history.
- Some of our services will ask you for personally identifiable information (typically your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and company name). You can choose to not provide this information. We use this information to provide you and your Service Provider with services, and to enable your Service Provider to provide services to you. This information is kept on secured servers.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise publish your personal information without your consent. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with Specialists and Service Providers that you invite to perform remote support sessions, their agents, directors or employees.
- We may share your personally identifiable information if compelled by law, or if we conclude that doing so is required to protect the rights, property, or safety of Instant Housecall, its users, employees, or the public.
- We may store and process personal information collected by our services in the United States, Canada, or any other country in which Instant Housecall Inc. or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside of your country.
- We may share aggregate information without identifying you to third parties. Examples include types of requests, request semantics, session durations or the number of requests made by the average Instant Housecall user.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Changes to this Policy
Instant Housecall Inc. Refund Policy
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can cancel within 7 days of your purchase for a full refund.